We pride ourselves in the quality of our products & in our customer service, because we know that our customers are the reason that our small, family owned and operated business is a success. We have been operating since 2001, where we had a small store about 6 miles south of Schulenburg on Hwy 77.
Most of our employees have grown up in or around Schulenburg. We have a fun, productive, & often times “nutty” work environment. We all care about our customers and do our best to provide them with our small town hospitality and customer service!
We provide fresh in-shell*, cracked*, & shelled pecans that come straight from our own, Potter Pecan Orchards. We also have a variety of gourmet roasted pecans that we make in-house using our very own recipes. Other popular treats that our customers love are our homemade Pecan Pie, Pecan Roca, and Fudge. These are all available online & in store located in Schulenburg, Texas. In our store, we carry a lot of unique gifts and personal items such as jewelry, purses, home decor, boutique clothing, and lots more! We have samples of almost all of our pecan and snack items for you to try! They make great gifts for any occasion!
*In-shell & Cracked Pecans are only available during harvest season (mid-late October) and the beginning of the new year, until we run out. Custom wedding, corporate, & special occasion orders are always welcome and we would be so happy to help you from customizing our products to shipping them out directly for you. We are here to help!
We can’t wait for your visit, and while you’re in town, don’t forget to check out all the other great points of interest Fayette County has to offer!
Things to See
- The Painted Churches Tour, Schulenburg
- Stanzel Model Aircraft Museum, Schulenburg
- Texas Polka Music Museum, Schulenburg
- Schulenburg Historical Museum, Schulenburg
- Texas Czech Heritage & Cultural Center, La Grange
- Moravia Vineyard & Winery, Schulenburg
- Majek Vineyard & Winery, Schulenburg
Places to Eat
- Momma’s at Sengelmann Hall, Schulenburg
- City Market, Schulenburg
- The Garden Co. Marketplace & Cafe, Schulenburg
- Sirilo's Cafe, Schulenburg
- Los Agaves, Schulenburg
- The Original Kountry Bakery, Schulenburg
- Oakridge Smokehouse, Schulenburg
- Taco Rodeo, Schulenburg
- Lucy Tequilas Mexican Bar & Grill, Schulenburg
Other Local Places to Visit
- The Greater Schulenburg Chamber of Commerce
Places to Stay
- Best Western, Schulenburg
- Holiday Inn Express, Schulenburg
- Executive Inn, Schulenburg
- Schulenburg RV Park, Schulenburg
- Mimi's Bed & Breakfast, Schulenburg
- Lucille’s Guest Cottages, Schulenburg
- America’s Best Value Inn, Schulenburg